Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Happy Birthday


credit: Color Me Happy by Melany Violette: Simply Clean Digi Scraps



Journaling reads:
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY, PRINCESS!!

How is it possible that an entire year has gone by since the first moment I laid eyes on you? Wasn’t it just last week that you were so tiny and helpless? And now, here you are. A big girl who can say a few words and who is walking all over the house. It’s gone so quickly - too quickly. I’m not ready for you to be so big already. But as much as I miss your newborn days, your infant days and your baby days, I am loving watching you grow into a toddler. Seeing you discover the world around you.

Through you, I am young again. Through you I am experiencing life anew.

I love you!

2 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Dakota said...

Very sweet page - and fun, at the same time. The colors are perfect with the photo - even the green in her highchair. Very nice!
Love,
-D

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger One Boys Mom said...

CUTE!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home