Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Grow Baby, Grow!


credit: Lisa Cohen's kit Sweet Girl, frame created with BrushStrokes by Michelle Coleman.
Both are from ScrapArtist.com (Thank You, Tracey!!)
Font is Scriptina.

Wow. I actually completed a page. I'm amazed. It's been a long four days with both kidlets sick and very little sleep to be had but yesterday a friend sent a gift certificate to one of my favorite digi stores and I just *had* to go shopping. I bought so many fun new things and even branched out and bought some "brushes" which is a technique I've never before used. BIG FUN!! I had a blast learning how to import the brushes and use them...I see hours of fun in my future now that I can change their color, shape and size. :)

I know this page is rather simple but I think it really lets the photograph shine. My baby - she sure is growing quickly!

1 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Sonya said...

I think it is beautiful! I'm glad you are enjoying your gift certificate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home