Monday, February 20, 2006

Artistic


credits: Funny Little One by Jennifer Wilson : paper tear element by steph730

Journaling reads:

You know
how to
Shine

You can’t help yourself - there is just something about the draw of paint - you simply MUST paint yourself.

I’m not sure how this started but I do know that you are incapable of creating art without also creating it on your body. We’ve given up on trying to keep you from doing it. We just strip you down and let you go.
You have this great saying which is completely true. You will tell us:
“I am artistic!”
And that you are, my sweet boy.

2 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome Casey!!! This page couldn't be better!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger One Boys Mom said...

I can't wait to see what he is like at 15! This kids is sooo creative :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home