Friday, February 10, 2006

Q&A Time

The Question:

seasonalkat said...
Where do you get all these kits? Are they from some central online place, or gathered from all over??

The Answer:
Thanks for asking. I obtain the kits from various places. Some are free, some I've paid for. The Rough and Tumble kit I used (below) I received for free when I attending a chat via ScrapArtist.com. The pages "Dreams" and "So New" were also made from free kits. "The Crazy Family" and A "Mother's Love" were kits I bought. The same is true for "Sweet Love".

The Sweet Shoppe is selling a collection of eight kits for an amazing price of $2.49. I would really encourage purchasing this set in you want to get your feet wet without sinking a lot of money into it.

Otherwise, there are lots of places that has free kits available for downloading. Click here to see my previous post with lots of fun links.

By the way, Tracey, A's birth announcement looks like you are already into scrapping. Are you? I love what you did - it's GREAT!! :)

1 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger One Boys Mom said...

help!!! I'm trapped. I've loaded the program, but I can't get to the page where I create a page using kits that I down loaded. Do I import the kits? What window do you open to create a page? Help appreciated...I'm sooo close. I could do it using the kits included but I can't seem to change or alter anything..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home