Monday, June 19, 2006

Finally! A new page to share.

I know, I know.....but life has gotten very busy lately and even though I *want* to work on pages, there just doesn't seem to be enough time. I cranked on out this afternoon while the kiddo's napped (yes, I napped K but on;y because he really seemed to need one today. Normally he is up while Baby K sleeps which makes it extremely difficult to scrap. *sigh* Such is the life of a SAHM.

This page is titled Sleeping Beauty.


credits: papers by Heather Milano and stapms by Shawna Clingerman.


Journaling reads:
I took this photo on our last full day at Disneyland. It had been an exhausting six days and you needed to catch a little rest. I sat with you in the shade while Mom and K rode the Monsters Inc ride one final time.. You had a great time on our vacation! I know that you will never remember the first time you went to Disneyland but I will never, ever forget it. You were so caught up in the magic of it all and I was caught up in the magic of you.

2 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it!

You haven't lost your touch! Great page!

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Sonya said...

Awww so sweet!!!

Beautiful page!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home