Sunday, April 09, 2006

All Boy

credits: Paper and tags from Boys Rawk by Mindy Terasawafont SP Purkagerectangle frame by Katie Pertiet
template curves by Melissa Renfro BOY metal title by Melany Violette (Boy of Mine kit)
Journaling reads:
I love this photo of you - so sweet and innocent. You had taken the recycle bins and lined them up and busied yourself playing train. It was so much fun watching your two-year old mind working. You kept your self busy with those bins for almost an entire hour. Such a busy little guy you were....and still are.

3 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

Casey, you make the best pages. I come look atyours for inspiration (though I'm still kinda stuck).

(ps- what's up with that anonymous comment? is that why people have been going to moderated comments?)

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Yep - that's exactly why. I'm going to delete it so we don't have to stare at it any longer. :)

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Kristen,
Thanks for the compliment. I have to say, I am really, really enjoying scrapping this way. Now if I could just find more hours in the week to be able to create.....

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home