Friday, March 24, 2006

Life is Short - Get Muddy!


credits: Colorful Life by "Dawn & Helen", Curve Template by Melissa Renfro and Doodle Arrow by Shawna Clingerman


Journaling Reads:
Your love of the outdoors is amazing. I've taken to letting you go out in the morning in your pajamas because it cuts down on the number of outfits I have to change during the day - which is currently averaging about five a day. You will play out there for as long, and as often, as I let you. You are never as blissfully happy as you are when you are scurrying around playing...and trying to eat all the dirt and rocks you can.

I just love watching you experience life. It truly is one of the best things about being a mom.

1 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Sonya said...

This has to be one of my personal favorites!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home