Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Your Smile


credit: Oh Boy! Kit by Ams Digi Scraps

Journaling reads:
Your smile can light up a room and your eyes shine brighter than all the stars in the night sky.
I am the luckiest mom in the world because you are in my life.

I can’t believe you are four years old already. The time with you is flying by and before I turn around many more times you will be grown. I want to slow time down. I want to remember every moment and I want you to remember every moment . These are the days that are shaping the person will forever be. May you always know how deeply You are loved



** additional post - just cuz I feel chatty. :)

I'm having so much trouble finding time to scrap these days. The kids are keeping me busy from before sun-up to long after sun-down. I'm hopeful that once D is through with school, and back home in the evenings this summer, I'll have more time to work on pages. Of course, then there will be long summer evenings in the yard with the kids so who knows how it all will pan out. I'll just keep doing the best I can. :)

1 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

I really like this page!

I also don't have a lot of time for scrapping and the photoshop that I just had to have for my birthday is gathering dust. I'm trying to convince Michele to let me get a babysitter for Audrey so I can have some "me" time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home