Monday, March 06, 2006

Hands


Credit: Paper, journal block and ribbon with charm is from the kit "Casual Blues" by Carrie Stephens
The corner swirl is by Shawna Clingerman and the photo holders are from the kit Sill Life by Nancie Rowe Janitz.



I can usually create a page in less than an hour but this one took me close to two and a half. And from the looks of the simple layout, I know that probably surprises you. It surprises me! I have to admit, the intimate photos are so much more difficult for me to work with. I think it's because I am afraid of not doing them justice. This photo, Kelton's hands in mine, is one of those once in a lifetime pictures. His hands are growing and changing so quickly - no longer a baby or even a toddler and in a few years down the road, I know they will have changed so much that I may not even recognize how they used to be which is why this photo is so special - and so emotionally charged for me.

So - even though the page design is simple, the work that is behind it is anything but. I hope you like it.

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Dakota said...

Very sweet!
I LOVE it!
Love,
D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home