Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Where Are All The Pages??

Back in September of 2006 I decided that I wanted to post all my pages over on my main blog. That way, I could bore everyone with them instead of just the select few that came by here. :)

So - you can find pages splattered throughout Dancing on the Edge (they are posted on whatever day I happen to create them). But, just to bring you current to February 2007, here are a listing of where you will find completed layouts:

Halloween

Autumn

You are my reasons

Believe in the power of you

Autumn and Halloween

Autumn

The Wonder of You

Three pages

You Three Are My Heart

Christmas

Calendar Pages

Christmas

Snow day

Soft and Sweet

Kaylen's birthday pages

2 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Holly said...

How do you do those? Is it mostly through a program? Is it something a non-creative, not-as-computer-saavy-as-Casey person like me might be able to do?

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice blog! I'd like to exchange links with you. I have already added to my blogroll.

The link of my blog is photographymc.blogspot.com

There's something you may be interested in, on my blog started a free online photography course, that includes over 200 lessons at this link: Free online Digital Photography Course

 

Post a Comment

<< Home